a.k.a Special Contributors
If you are already a published author and expert in your field that is of interest to our community (Women Happiness, Health or Wealth related), then we want to hear from you.
A Few Reasons To “Guest Blog” For Us
* Establish or expand your reputation as an expert in your field.
* Get free exposure for your website or blog (through your signature at the bottom of your article).
* Be a part of one of the fastest growing community for women, in Canada and US.
* Share your experiences with other women.
Your article can include up to a 75-word resource/byline box, which can also include up to 3 website links. If you currently have websites this is where you should let our readers know about it.
If you want each of your post to link to an “author’s profile page” which includes a brief bio about yourself, link to your blog or website, a photo of you and links to your latest article posted on Healthygirl, then you might want to consider joining the “HealthyGirl Coaches”. Click here to know more about how to become a coach and the benefits.
(Other topics will also be considered)
* Fitness, Nutrition, Supplementation
* Green Living/Natural Products
* Financial, Career and Money
* Health, Wellness, Exercise
* Personal Wellness/Lifestyle/Time Management
* Holistic Health/Natural Health
Content We Accept
* New Content: The content you submit must be original by you. They should not be reproduced anywhere else, including your own websites. You can however take an article that you have already written and modify it a bit and submit it to us for possible inclusion.
* Beneficial Content: Posts should be informational and offers our readers some sort of benefit.
* Link Love: Linking to other sites is welcomed, if appropriate.
Content We Do Not Accept
* Poorly Written: No one is perfect and we all make mistakes, but we do appreciate authors doing a little proofreading before making their posts.
* Profanity: HealthyGirl wants to remain â€œfamily friendlyâ€, so the use of profanity isn’t allowed.
* You are allowed to use affiliate codes or referral links in your posts, but you must limit these links to 3 per post.
* You can link to your own website and/or blog, if it is relevant to do so. However, you should not write articles around topics that only justify a link to your website that encourage visitors to visit your site. We include a link to your site within your posts and author profile page, so you already get exposure from this.
* Articles must not be a press release, ad or any other promotional material. Self promotion will not be accepted.
* These terms and conditions may be changed or edited at any time.
* We reserve the right to decline publication of any post, article, comment that is deemed inappropriate.
* We reserve the right to edit your articles for editorial reasons including modifying grammar, spelling and style. Please note: It is your responsibility to proofread your articles prior to submitting them to us.
How Do I Get Started?
Simply visit this page to submit your registration as a “Contributor”. We will review each submission and you will hear from us if you are accepted.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with the blog platform we use (the most popular in the world) which is WordPress. You will find great video tutorials on how to write posts by visiting this website.
Thanks and looking forward to hear from you!!